Re: Delayed Mail from PF

> Looks like the delayed message is my fault, but I'm not sure how it
> happened.  It appears to be an initial draft of a message which was
> revised and sent (and I received) in a timely manner.  I revised my
> comments and included excerpts from the three reviews.

Fletcher

It wasn't your fault at all.

In the message header it shows clearly you mailed it on 6th Oct.

<<<
 (pcp654062pcs.tharpe01.fl.comcast.net[68.35.224.202](misconfigured
sender))
 by comcast.net (rwcrmhc13) with SMTP          id
<2003111213424601500b1jhje>;
 Wed, 12 Nov 2003 13:42:46 +0000
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 11:56:03 -0400
From: Fletcher Jernigan <Fletcher_Jernigan@comcast.net>

Then for some reason or other it mulled around in the server for a
month ;o)

Bob