Re: Review: PF Galleries on 11/8/03

"Emily L. Ferguson" <elf@cape.com> wrote:
>                Trevor Cunningham - Old Falucca Sail

This could be much more decipherable if it weren't quite so dark.
Brightening it up would bring out that nice hot edge on the ripped
sail, too.
I completely agree.  It is a bit dark.  And the edge is really what I wanted to higlight in the picture.  Someday I will over come my fear of Photoshop and learn how to make these changes.  Thanks!

trevor cunningham

Do you Yahoo!?