RE: Review: PF Galleries on 11/8/03

"           Christopher Strevens - Skin and Blister
I did not really understand the title but the image is not real
flattering either. Her face looks moist, you shot under her nostrils and
the reflections off of the glasses are pretty harsh."

Skin and Blister = Sister (rhyming slang)

It is really a family portrait, nothing more.

I gather from all the comments that as a work of art that it is pretty
awful.

I'm just glad to have re-connected with my half sister after 30 years!

Chris.
http://www.chrisspages.co.uk