Review: PF Galleries on 11/8/03

               Achal Pashine -
OK where the heck was this image last week? Wonderful image, great
expression, blown out background etc. I really love the expression, it
seem that it's just before the smile..

               Peeter Vissak - The End
I have always liked reflections in metal. It could be a bit lighter, but
love the combo of the sea and the metal. The antenna bugs me a little
but it is there oh well.

               Christopher Strevens - Skin and Blister
I did not really understand the title but the image is not real
flattering either. Her face looks moist, you shot under her nostrils and
the reflections off of the glasses are pretty harsh.

               Trevor Cunningham - Old Falucca Sail
The sail is too dark, not enough contrast to capture the obvious texture
of the cloth. It is interesting though.

               Laurenz Bobke - Small boat on Daling River (China)
I love the traditional headdress of the locals <vbg> does the witch live
in the house above the river? It seems that you have boats going all
whitchaway, makes me wonder where they are going.

               Mike Spillmann - cambodian lake
Now that is a great cloud shot. Love the detail and the colors

               Jeff Spirer - Alcatraz
I have a shot that is similar but mine has me on the throne <vbg> good
detail and great angle, really makes me not want to be incarcerated.

               Dan Mitchell - Winter comes
Nice colors but for me the camera is too high of an angle

               Jimmy Kostiuck -
They say a job is never finished until the paper work is done.

               Leslie Spurlock - Monk at Festival
Excellent!! If I was a book publisher or even better a NG editor I would
snag this image right up. It goes against all the typical norms for
comp, position of subject within frame and direction of subject, so that
makes it a great image. Love the color, and love the blown out
background.

               Emily L. Ferguson - To an old commercial banger like me
it looks like a catalog shot

               Shawna Hanel - Petroleum Byproduct
Colorful but I still don't see what it is.