Re: Alex, Thanks

My hubby is so busy installing programs on our computer that he used up nearly 10 gigs already! Also, there are so many different flash programs I hesitate to download them all. I do appriciate the links. Thank you very much. I've read others good comments about your pics. I'm looking forward to seeing them. I haven't made any submissions to the gallery myself lately because my scanner is on the fritz. I'm also playing around with digital photog. It's all still new to me.

Thanks again for the links! Shyrell