Re: Aunti Em... my new photo site

Cute, Emily. I'm not afraid to get bitten. I've learned how to bite back!
I've sent a reply to Alex on this. It should come through about the time
this one does. Besides, I'll be getting my very own computer soon for my
photog business. Then I'll have plenty of room to add everyone's flashes.
Anyway, Bob said it best. I like to get straight to the good stuff, do
not pass go, forget the $200 - it's already spent. : - )
Shyrell
http://yadtel.net/~jmelara/