Re: Review: Galleries on 11/1/03

In a message dated 11/4/03 10:09:58 AM Central Standard Time, elf@cape.com
writes:

<< Not sure what you meant by having the egg off center.  anything? >>

Nothing in particular. I just don't like to stick every subject smack dab in
the middle of the frame. Anyway, there no major significance to this shot.
It's just my niece having fun coloring Easter eggs. I was just trying to make a
fun, colorful, artistic shot of this simple event.

Leslie Spurlock
Leslie Scott Photography and Tours
http://www.lesliescottphotography.com
http://www.lesliescottphotography.com/phototours.htm