Posting format getting problematic - Note from List HQ

Dear and esteemed members of the PhotoForum list,

It seems to me that we are getting a bit carried away
by this particular topic and starting to generate
almost what might be considered spam. Over the course
of time there have been references posted on top, middle
and bottom of messages. Sometimes edited, sometimes not.
Sometimes in plain text others in text and HTML.

Let's see if we can put this thing to rest and agree
to post in as efficient a manner as we can each devise
and without intending to bloat this communications
medium with unnecessary material - but realizing that
not everyone is as adept at achieving this goal as
we and others would like them to be.

Let's set a good example and try to make the exchange
of messages as pleasant an experience for everyone as
possible.

Andrew Davidhazy for PhotoForum on the Internet

(I think there are several grammatical errors in the
above message and I apologize for them - I just came
from a 2 hour lecture and my brain is fried!)  :)