Re: HTML was Top or Bottom? (poster, that is!) WAS Re: Dimming hot lights

<<<from the welcome message we all recieve when signing up to photoforum:
"5. Please, please DO NOT EVER send image files or other attachments to the
list. Also, please take the trouble to trim quoted material to pertinent
points and send messages only in plain text - do not use HTML format for
messages sent to the list"

karl

Who the 'effin hell do you think you are karl, quoting the rules at us like that. Typical "coppy" behaviour if I may say so <SANS HTML>

If someone is too bone idle to snip then why should others complain?  Heck, he saves 5 secs in posting - hundreds of other subscribers get to download/save the bloated messages.

Bob

PS ... sommat reminds me of Terry A King.  Is he still on the list ;o0