Re: my new photo site

In a message dated 11/3/03 5:14:25 PM Central Standard Time, jeff@spirer.com
writes:

<< Good presentation makes a difference no matter what the type of
 presentation.  I get a completely different response to my portfolio,
 nicely matted and sealed in poly bags and in a Century box, than I did when
 I took loose prints in a box that held Kodak paper.  The prints aren't any
 different (except they are digital now) but the reaction is.

 The same is true of presentation on the web.  A really good presentation
 changes the impact the images have on the audience.  It doesn't make them
 better or worse, but it changes the way in which the viewer sees
 them.  This isn't just true of art - think about eating a nice dinner while
 rats and cockroaches run across the floor and then think about eating the
 same dinner in a nice restaurant.  Presentation has a huge impact on
 perception, no matter what the venue.

Jeff-
I couldn't agreee more!!!

Leslie Spurlock