Re: HTML was Top or Bottom? (poster, that is!) WAS Re: Dimming hot lights

Mike writes:
> It's just that there are some self-appointed users that feel it necessary
> police the rest of us and keep us to a "standard" (which I have never seen
> posted as a condition to contribute to this or any other group) feel free
> reply if you think you've been singled out, we'll then know who the under
> cover USENET cops are

from the welcome message we all recieve when signing up to photoforum:
"5. Please, please DO NOT EVER send image files or other attachments to the
   list. Also, please take the trouble to trim quoted material to pertinent
   points and send messages only in plain text - do not use HTML format for
   messages sent to the list"

karl