Re: my new photo site

At 8:54 PM +0100 11/2/03, gallery wrote:
But back to http://www.aaphoto.go.ro/ : in my opinion, there are some really
outstanding photos there - especially in the landscape section.
By the way: I agree that a "true photograph" needs no "explanation" - but it
would be nice to know where it was taken...

Sure would. Captions would be really fine. Us folks on the other side of what was once a wall may never get to Roumania, but my father was born there and I'd love to know whether all those photographs came from the land of his birth.

Even my Netscape 4.7 compatible web site has captions.....
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@cape.com 508-563-6822