Re: Please stop already---->Re: my new photo site

At 12:27 PM 11/2/03 -0500, you wrote:
Hi All
Please let me apologize if I offend anyone but this thread has been going on for days now and this is a "Photoforum" list not a "look at my new site list" nor a "flash has merit or not list". Can we please just go back to what the list was originally started for? Again I apologize if I have offended anyone by this?
Thanks and have a good weekend.

I think the thread was appropriate to the list and that people should be asking for visitors to their sites. I quote:

"... dedicated to discussion of photography and imaging including aesthetics, processes, history, digital imaging, instructional strategies, criticism, equipment and techniques, especially, but not exclusively, as these apply in an educational setting."

You may have yet to experience one of the really off-topic rants :-)

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.
NOW SHIPPING