RE: Gallery Review: 2003-10-11

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Bob Talbot [mailto:BobTalbot@st-abbs.fsnet.co.uk]
>
> Greg Fraser - Coaster
> A touch of "anything you can do ...".

No, it just happens to be the season for that stuff around here.

> A fairground scene, shown in B&W.
> Crisp and clear. Contrast hadled well.  Love the gradation of tones
> L-R in the sky.

This was shot in color and I believe with a polarizing filter that likely helped with the gradation.

> One little rollercoaster car: Would it have been better 1/2 sec later
> with the car above the horizontal white member ?

No, but thanks for asking and thanks for the comments.

Greg Fraser
"Things are never what they seem" - Vlad
http://users.imag.net/~lon2251/Gallery