Up Up and Away....Revisitied

Hi Gang.............................

Well everything sounds good as
to being able to upgrade to PS 7.

However I do have one question...............

I mentioned that the PS 5.5 program came with some
software that I got when I purchased a used computer.

The PS 5.5 program was not on an original Adobe disc.

If I go to install the upgrade and I have any problems,
will I get any help from Adobe or will they tell me to get lost?

I am not wild about being out $140.00 because Adobe
tells me that I have (possibly, I really don't know)
a bootleg copy of PS 5.5. And I am stuck with a program
I can't install.

Thanks

Russ
R.E. Baker