Re: Quick Gallery Impressions 7 Oct 03

In a message dated 10/7/03 1:39:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Gregory.Fraser@pwgsc.gc.ca writes:

David Small (Under the El) - Just lovely the way the light not only illuminates the dust and smog but also delicately outlines the cobble stones. A huddled mass of people shuffle along in the shadows of the elevated train. Life subordinate to the machines. Glorious. I love this shot and I would not crop the right third as the

Greg Knowing how honest your critiqes are. I am very pleased with your evaluation of "Under the El" I am of two minds about the cropping. Both have merit
Dave