Re: PHOTOGRAPHER RIGHTS?

Thanks to BILL, SIDNEY and GREGORY S -for the good advice and help.

I have decided not to publish, as BILL suggested, until I look into the conditions that He and SIDNEY outlined.

This is a rural area with a lot of 'good ol boy' -backroom political connections- but I am starting to get phone calls from local parents wanting photos of their kids participation that the local photo studio did not cover.  Some are even calling the 'Fair Association'  to support me.

I'll keep You posted.

jIMMY