Re: what does it all mean?

At 03:08 PM 10/6/03 -0700, you wrote:
Do you realize, that by the end of the year, "they" will be able to pinpoint
the location of over 15 million cell phones?

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g
www.americanphotojournalist.com
"The brave ones were shooting the enemy, the crazy ones were shooting film"

There are plusses and minuses to that. All the dumb bad guys will get nabbed. That will strengthen the bad guy gene pool.

We'll need a Government-controlled do-not-pinpoint directory that doesn't apply to non-profits and politicians, uh, and other government, uh, hmmm - I think we're screwed!

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.
NOW SHIPPING