Re: what does it all mean?

Well, unmistakably a Spirer... ;-)

So far I,ve resisted camera phones (my boys have not..), but I´ve "graduated" from a D60 to a Digital Ixus (plus a G3 for more premeditated work). There´s a lot to be said for cameras you can put in your shirt pocket, and get out for a quick and casual shot. No one´s gettin´ frightened by it like a big DSLR with zoom.

Per