Re: www.loocat.com - photographers heaven

Hello! I don't want money from you! Let me introduce my free project: WWW.LOOCAT.COM - show the world anything you want!!!

oops sorry,,,you got a standard response to those harassing "kenya" e-mails promising you a good pay for helping recovering a lost fortune.......it seems it is a workiong one since iy is days i started responding this wayand had no more the like....i just put you in those e-mails mill....

so...interesting service... but i got to know more about it....in the homepage there is no guide, or terms paper, etc... so before converting from my communities.msn album i got to know more...

heers, and sorry...kostas