Re: Lighting Ratio

<<
Well the strange thing is I never got a bounce back or any
notification my gallery submission didn't make it. I just noticed my
name was not in the list this week. Oh well. >>

Jim

Neither did I - it was the lack of autoresponder feedback I thought odd (usually it comes back within five minutes).  I asked Andy if it had been turned off ... and he suggested I resent.

Moral: if you don't get the autoresponder message in 24h it might have disappeared into the ether ...

Bob