Re: First portrait session

<<you might make a new layer and apply the gauzian blur >>
Is that the new filter that makes it look like you are peering through a
net curtain?   ;o)

<<<
appropriately feathered erase tool, reveal the underlying sharp bits where
you want them.  this is a damnd site easier than selecting areas to blur..>>>
Karl
<STRINE>
That's exactly how I play it - almost.
Well - mostly when I can't be fked to use an alpha channel ;o)

Always leave the effin "background" layer untoutched, apply buggering-about
to the copy layer then selectively  erase the bits you don't want.  Alpha
channels work but I find them shitty to work with.
</STRINE>

<<<
I love the Australian language :-)

Hahahah