Re: Thoughts on PF exhibits for 09-20-03

Thanks so much for the kind words. Just FYI, it was taken with natural light
as I never use flash. This is a direct scan from a slide, so the boy is
slightly overexposed which I will correct in the printing, if I have a print made.
As far the a chorten, I believe they are Tibetan in origin. This chorten is
called the King's Chorten and is located in Thimphu, Bhutan. Thanks again for the
interest!

Leslie Spurlock
Leslie Scott Photography and Tours
http://www.lesliescottphotography.com
http://www.lesliescottphotography.com/phototours.htm

In a message dated 9/20/03 1:51:38 PM Central Daylight Time,