RE: Thoughts on PF exhibits for 09-20-03

Thanks for your comments Rand. I think pretty much all the curves barring the ellipse of the wheel rim, are incomplete and extend outside the border of the image and normally that bothers me too but not in this shot. I don't know if I'm just bored by continuous lines or if its just the intense colors but I have no problem connecting the chopped off sections of the curves. In this instance I actually prefer the perhaps overly tight, extreme cropping.

Greg Fraser
Slipper of Newts
"Things are never what they seem" - Vlad
http://users.imag.net/~lon2251/Gallery