RE: Galleria Impassions 18 Sept 03

|> Christopher Strevens, LRPS (Mars from my bedroom 13-9-2003 2:56
|> am) - Chris, it doesn't look like the mars they show in the
|> Blue's Clues episode on astronomy where Steve sings a song about
|> discovering Uranus, but I'll take your word for it that this is
|> really Mars. Do you live out in the country away from city lights?

Yes it is really Mars.  I live in the big city of London so there is plenty
of light contamination and industrial haze.

Mars is very bright and now Venus is chasing him into the night.  Well I
can't compete with the professionals with their 10 inch reflectors or the
Hubble....

Now did you see that alien......?

BTW is there life on Mars? We might know on Christmas day!