Nikon D2H vs. Kodak digital camera

I am considering purchasing my first digital camera and will be using it for
photojournalism purposes. I just read about the new Nikon D2H (I'm a Nikon
user) which sounds great, but I was concerned about it only having 4.26 pixels
(or something). I know that the Kodak which uses Nikon lenses is around 13-14
megapixels. Wouldn't the Kodak one give you higher quality images? I really know
nothing about digital, but I don't want to have to turn around and buy
another one in a year or so because of the lack of image quality. Thanks for any
help.

Leslie Spurlock
Leslie Scott Photography and Tours
http://www.lesliescottphotography.com