Re: Ask me a question................................

The same fading problem exists with regular photo prints, altho
Cibachromes last longer. If you want permanence, use an inkjet printer
that uses pigment inks, not dye inks.

On Friday, September 05, 2003 at 21:50
Russell Baker <photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu> wrote:

> Recently I have been using an Olympus E 10
> Digital Camera and I have been using Sam's Club
> to print some of the photos I sell to my customers.
> (gasp.....)
>
> (I do mostly theatrical photos and since often these
> are displayed in direct sunlight for weeks at a time
> I have to have them on real paper...not ink jet prints)

---- Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur ----
   ,__@	tOM Trottier +1 613 860-6633 fax:+1-775-307-4133
 _-\_<,	758 Albert St.,Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
(*)/'(*)		ICQ:57647974 N45.412 W75.714
safety." -- Benjamin Franklin
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too
much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.
-Thomas Jefferson 1743-1826)