RE: Marko Sepic is out of the office.

Hey Marko, next time maybe you could leave Pavle Trdan's phone number! Last night I was swinging a lamp around by the cord in the bathroom and accidentally knocked the knob off the faucet again. As I stood there watching the water soak our new Bolivian silk curtains and the portrait of Napoleon done in human hair, I urgently could have used Mr. Trdan's help. Now the portrait is ruined and it was the focal point of the bathroom!

Greg