Re: The Lord of the Rings

<<<
Please do not go down a political debate discussion.
A bit of off topic is fine. Keeps the list sane. But
politics and religion and similar topics can get out of
hand in a hurry so please do not comment on the posting
that the above question refers to. >>>

Andrew

I almost deleted the thread unread till I saw your name against it - guessed there must be somthing worth reading ;o)

Mostly a lot of toff and piffle but one isolated chunk jumped out ...

"Telling one hard  truth can lead you down, down, down into a vicious circle of more truth,  revelation, embarrassment, and chagrin. That's one reason for the truth's dangerous reputation"

Yup, a good lesson for everyone everywhere - once you start telling the truth who knows where it will end ;o)

Bob
"Oh what tangled webs we leave
when we try not to decieve"