RE: home brew diffusion box

There are many instances of this acronym being used throughout history. Oppenheimer, a renowned scatterbrain had it tattooed on his fingers where it stood for 'Begin Working On the Bomb'. The project was actually delayed two weeks while he searched for his toothbrush. In high-brow circles it stands for Being Weaned Off Beer and I suppose this is the context in which the reverend intended it (although I have not conferred with him on this). In the more low-brow circles in which I run, it stands for Baked, Wasted Or Blotto and even lower down the evolutionary scale, in Vlad's banned-from-all-YMCAs swim club it stands for 'Better Wear Our Bathing suits'. This of course became the club motto after they found out the 'Y' had gone coed.

Greg