PF exhibits on 09-13-03

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated 13 Sep. 03. Authors
with work now on display at  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html  include:

                Achal Pashine - Windows
                Dan Mitchell - Dragonfly
                Antonio J. Cid - Essaouira, Morocco
                Jim Davis - Red-Billed Coots Grown Up
                Alan Zinn - P-38 Lightning
                Fred van Sand - Good Harbor beach
                Jayanth Vincent - Raphsody in Blue
                Christopher Strevens - Mars from my bedroom 13-9-2003 2:56 am

There is currently 1 photograph by Pashine enqueued for future exhibition.
Contributions encouraged! Instructions can be obtained by following a link from
the gallery page given above. New series of 6 - 12 images per author as well as
new work (up to about 15 photographs) by groups of students is especially
encouraged!

There were about 400 visitors to the gallery last week.

Thank you, Hui & the PF exhibits staff

PS: Apologies if you get this twice. The server at RIT shut down on Saturday
morning and we are not sure old messages were kept for distribution on restart
or whether they were deleted from the queue. Best we can gather is that the
system at RIT needs periodic restarts which are supposed to be done
automatically. Obviously this did not happen. And it is usually on Saturday
morning that this problem ocurrs. We know that from experience!