  Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 08:27:32 -0700
  From: kristoffer.buquet@us.army.mil
  To: photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu
  Subject: Re: Model Release Question

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

  Recipient address: photoforum@pipe_100.rit.edu
  Original address: photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu
  Reason: Shell exited with status 14 (Bad address)

Reporting-MTA: dns;osfmail.rit.edu (PIPE-100-DAEMON)

Action: failed
Final-recipient: rfc822;photoforum@pipe_100.rit.edu
--- Begin Message ---
Jeff,

What has your experience been with selling your images shot in these locations (such as Mexico)?

Have you sold any? To whom? What type of information did they require of you if you had no release?

Kristoffer J Buquet
kristoffer.buquet@us.army.mil