re: Model Release Question

Les,

Thanks for your comments!

Yes, I do hope/plan to sell and/or market these photographs.

With that said, being a third world country has nothing to do with the issue. The Iraqi people have been abused and taken advantage of for many many years, why should we stoop to that level and deny them the dignity that they deserve as a human being? We should not, their image is just as valuable as anyone else in our world IMHO!

I want to, and will, follow International Copyright Law. I just want to ensure once I capture an image that I am legally covered to do with it as I please as far as printing, selling, etc...

They may not know, that I am using their image for a commerical purpose. However, ethically I will know and I do not wish to deal that way.

Regards,

Kristoffer J Buquet
kristoffer.buquet@us.army.mil
--- Begin Message ---