re: Model release Question

Karl,

Honestly I think that the Iraqi people (before the war at least) had no protection under the law.

Iraqi or not, I feel that as a human being they do have the right to have this protection as a right!

I do not want to get tripped up here on what one thinks is right or not. I want to find an answer that is legally sound; that is if possible.

At one point or another, and new government will be set up and run Iraq. In the absence of that government I want to make sure the images that I capture now are legal both current regime and regimes to come once they may be established.

Kristoffer J Buquet
kristoffer.buquet@us.army.mil
--- Begin Message ---