Re: magazine publishing rights help

ydavis@hkg.odn.ne.jp writes:

<< Wow, AOL really is hell. Not only is it hard to figure out how to
 quote, but you don't get any quoted markings as above, and your SIG
 comes across in HTML. No HTML please.
 Guess we'll have to work on this one step at a time.

My husband said that my signature comes across in html because it contains a
link to my website. When I view it, it is just the link. Can I not have a link
to my website? Also, it's not that it's hard to figure out how to quote, I
simply thought that the message was being carried over. I am sorry that some of
us don't have as much experience at this as others! So, again, the rules are
that I can't have a link to my website if it comes across on some people's
email as html?