Re: magazine publishing rights help

LScottPht@aol.com wrote/replied to:

>My husband said that my signature comes across in html because it contains a
>link to my website. When I view it, it is just the link. Can I not have a link
>to my website? Also, it's not that it's hard to figure out how to quote, I
>simply thought that the message was being carried over. I am sorry that some of
>us don't have as much experience at this as others! So, again, the rules are
>that I can't have a link to my website if it comes across on some people's
>email as html?

Mine has a link but is not HTML.

A sig is part of an email and is subject to the same rules.

You should be able to set your quoted stuff to show up as above.
Whatever character is used, the quoted stands out, and should view as
a different colour as well as with a character starting each line.
It's tough to know what's quote and what's not if this is not done it
all looks the same. And you shouldn't have to manually enter
characters each time you post.

I hope this helps, after all you're going to stay around and post lots
of messages, right?

Jim Davis
Nature Photography
http://www.kjsl.com/~jbdavis/