Re: New job for Angi - very long

----- Original Message -----
From: "Emily L. Ferguson" <elf@cape.com>

> environment where you can manage them so you can get your job done
> well.  They really could give a s__t about the quality of your work
> and you'll have to help them learn that they need to care about that.
>
> It's a blast, but newspaper work is the bottom of the pay and rights
> totem pole.  Especially as a part timer the beancounters at the paper
> will see you as a cog in the wheel and one they can always afford to
> use on the cheap.  Lower than Sears portrait studio.

SHEESH, Emily!!  I'm sure your intentions were good.....but for heaven's
sake, you've all but given Angi the rope to hang herself!  So what if the
position or the wages are not comparable?!   It is a GREAT opportunity for
Angi to learn......and we're all students, aren't we Emily??  Don't piss on
her parade!  Allow Angi to bask in the thrill of the new adventure that
awaits her!  Good luck, Angi!  Be sure to re-read Mr. Stempel's post.  He
offers positive advice!

Cheers!
Colette

P.S. Robert...haven't you spoken with Auntie Em about portraying herself as
ASMP counsel only on television??