RE: Minimizing pinhole image falloff

At a guess I would say the fall off was proportional to Sin(Theta) where
theta is the angle of the ray away from the normal.  There is no focal
length for a pinhole.  The brilliance of the image is proportional to the
area of the pinhole.  So the brightness at angle theta from the normal will
be proportional to A.Sin(Theta)/d^2 where d is the distance of the element
from the pinhole.

Don't quote me I'm a beginner!

Chris
Web Page