Re: Minimizing pinhole image falloff

Gregory Fraser <Gregory.Fraser@pwgsc.gc.ca> writes:

> [...]

No. At least not the way you express it, Greg. A pinhole doesn't have a
focal length - all that matters is the angles, or the ratio of the
distance from the pinhole to the film and the diameter of the image
circle if you like. "Telephoto" - no falloff; "Wide-angle" - lots of
falloff.

Brian Chandler
geo://Sano.Japan.Planet_3
Jigsaw puzzles from Japan at: