Re: Brighton Beach Brooklyn and exploitation

Steve,

So sorry that I offended you. Or perhaps simply infuriated you. Such was not
my intention. And I think you miss the point. I got the feeling that Dave
was talking about a personal, not legal, definition of "exploitation." I was
under the impression that he, personally, felt that he was exploiting
someone else on a private level.

There are legal concerns, which you addressed, but there are also concerns
we each must cope with inside ourselves. These are our personal morals. My
feeling was that Dave was struggling at that level, not the legal argument
that so infuriated you.

But the good thing is that your note prompted a flurry of other notes that
helped to clarify the legal side of the issue.

Please try to find it in yourself to forgive my "ignorant attitude." And
thanks to Bob, Dave and Leslie for educating me without chastising me
further.

peace and pixels,

rand