Re: Gallery Impressions

Hi All,
Thanks for your comments. I was on the road and in a hurry to start that 700 + mile trip back home. The water line looks more horizontal than the bridge, but I do see how this image could be disconcerting. As for the color, yes, I tampered with it. Probably shouldn't have. I do need a new scanner. On the page listed below I have posted the original photo, no touches at all. The black line to the left is the result of my crappy scanner. Definitely need a new one. Did some one ask about the drunken captains? I found out that there was only one who hit the bridge 3 times. On the third hit he killed a bus load of school children and a few others. They finally locked him up.
Here's the untouched photos: http://yadtel.net/~jmelara/page14.html
Give them a minute to load. Happy posting to all!

Now my comments:
Cowgirl: Sweet face. Cropped just right.

Painting the new bridge at Swansea Marina: Wouldn't want that job! I really like the contrasting streaks in the sky. Good shot. How far up did you have to go to get the shot?

the Elusive Kingfisher: Love the red. Reminds me of a sweet little child waiting patiently for it's mother.

Sunshine Skyway: Will take more time next time! And will get a new scanner real soon!

Cleopatra's Ride at the peak: Barrrrrrf! Not the picture, the ride! I like the way the background puts more emphasis on the riders. Looks like fun, but you wouldn't catch me on it. I get dizzy if I turn around too fast.

The eye: Cool. At first this eye looked misshapen, then I realized the subject was pulling up on the eyelid.

Crash Landing on a Cloud: Fantastic! You've given me some prop ideas for my own studio. I'm almost finished with it. Will post some shots of it in the near future.

Jewels of Lost Lake: Wouldn't want to clean em! I do love to fish though. The shining lights at the top of the photo, is it the sunlight?

Ever looking Forward,
Shyrell Melara Photography