RE: Still any market for oldies?

 Greg,

  Thanks for the advice!

I've bought a couple of things from E-bay, never sold anything.

I've thought about E-bay, but they are periodically overflooded with similar stuff.
KEH also. And . . . ;o) . . . the prices are really different in different parts of the world.
There are places from where I'd like to buy, but definitely not to sell to.

Yes, and to do this in item-by-item way, I may easily end up with selling quickly the lens, back and left-hand handle, living happy ever after with the body and prism, unable to neither sell them nor take pictures with.

Peeter

======= Vastus 2003-08-06, 15:08:00 saabunud kirjale: =======

>> Hello, Photoforum,
>>
>>        There is a law (G.d knows after whose name), saying
>> that if noone buys your pictures, start selling your cameras :o/
>
>Peeter I've really, really enjoyed your images in the gallery and I'm shocked that you would suggest such a thing. I too have never sold a photo and never had one published. However, I see this as a failing on the part of the slack jawed image buying public and not on my photographic prowess. F*** 'em all. As long as you've got a mundane government job to pay some of the bills, let the others pile up and shoot, shoot, shoot.
>
>However, if you really need to sell, do it on eBay. You don't even have to know what something is worth because you've got an international market. Where else can you sell a Rolleiflex lens hood for $700.00 US? You don't ship anything until you've got the cash.
>
>Greg

Tervitustega,
Peeter Vissak
pv@hot.ee