Re: Pinhole macro anyone?

Gregory Fraser <Gregory.Fraser@pwgsc.gc.ca> writes:

> Has anyone heard of pinhole macro photography? Is that physically
> possible? The vast DOF would certainly be handy.

Been on my to-do list for years now.  Haven't actually done it,
though.  My first try will probably be with a pinhole cap on the Fuji
S2.  The serious try, if the test is hopeful, will use a 4x5.  Studio
flash will probably be necessary to get enough light.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, <dd-b@dd-b.net>, <www.dd-b.net/dd-b/>
Photos: <dd-b.lighthunters.net>  Snapshots: <www.dd-b.net/dd-b/SnapshotAlbum/>