RE: Gallery impressions 4 days before my vacation starts

See Below

Chris
http://www.chrisscrazyideas.co.uk
http://www.chrissgallery.co.uk

|> Christopher Strevens, LRPS (Watling Street) - As a drawing it
|> looks nice. I would like to see the original photo alongside.
|> Did you take this shot? To me it doesn't look like your kind of
|> shot. Anyway, Photoshop did a good job on this. Is this from a
|> single filter or did you have to work for two days like Kostas?

It is indeed my shot.  Took this in London the other day.  I used an E20p by
Olympus to capture the image.  The line effect used more than one image, but
I was using a script from another person with my variations:

Covert to monochrome,
find edges,
posterise edges,
add noise,
 as far as I remember.  I first use Lens doc by Andromeda to correct
perspective and lens distortion.

Only took ten minutes.