Re: Gallery comments

Thanks to both for the comments
I uploaded the full picture in http://www4.ncsu.edu/~pcorone/images/ford35_light_10x7.jpg
The image I sent to the gallery is just the lower poertion, where I saw my reflection.
The left part is the hood of the car

At 07:47 AM 7/8/03 -0700, Marilyn wrote:
<javascript:{}>Pablo Coronel
Self portrait: For some reason this photo made me think "surreal". It took "our world" (the people, sky, clouds, etc.) and put it in a realm by itself by placing this part of the image in a reflection. Then it distorted the reflection. I like this very much.
Greg wrote:
Pablo Coronel (Self-Portrait) - You and the wife make a lovely, distorted couple. It might be the downsampling but it appears that neither the headlight nor the reflection are in focus and I feel the need for something for my eyes to grab onto when viewing this scene. The composition doesn't really thrill me although I am interested in knowing what that that tall thing on the left side of the reflection is. It looks like a brass bed frame.

Pablo Coronel Ph.D. Candidate Food Science Department North Carolina State University Room 39 Schaub Hall, Box 7624 Raleigh, NC, 27695

Phone (919) 515-4410
Fax (919) 515-7124
e-Fax (419) 818-7590
e-mail pcorone@unity.ncsu.edu