Greg Fraser's pic this week...

Greg, et al,

I've hardly written to PF in a few years, only recently started submitting my own work, and don't recall ever commenting on anyone's photo.  However...

I really LOVED Greg's photo this week.  When I first saw it, I thought that I was looking at some abstract photo, which was appealing.  But, the more and deeper that I looked at the photo, the more that I realized what it was and the "ah ha!" of "I've been there!"

So, it's a great photo that evoked a wide range of feelings in me - warm abstract art to being at the playground with my son...

Thank you very much for submitting this photo!

Tim!