RE: > Re: Forum content vs. stated purpose

My dear, offended friend Colette chastised me thusly:

> SHEESH!!  What is THAT, Mr. Fraser??  Who was it that guilted you into
> planting those wildflowers?  Martha Stewart, I'm not!  As for
> Bobert.....well, I can't speak for him.  I'd imagine he is
> off with Auntie
> Em somewhere in the Southern region of the globe!

You are correct about your excellent wild flower advice and I apologize for lumping you in the same barrel with Antonio. In fact I only mentioned him because I think Norm hasn't had the pleasure of meeting one of the finest responders on the list. However, now that I think of it, he did mention RIT as a program to assist digital photographers but that was not really up to Bobbert standards.

On the other hand, while your flora advice is valuable, you know that if I acted on every suggestion you gave me, I would have been booted off this list long ago.

Greg