RE:Forum content vs. stated purpose & Hepburn

At 8:33 PM -0400 6/30/03, Gregory Fraser wrote:
My dear, offended friend Colette chastised me thusly:

 SHEESH!!  What is THAT, Mr. Fraser??  Who was it that guilted you into
 planting those wildflowers?  Martha Stewart, I'm not!  As for
 Bobert.....well, I can't speak for him.  I'd imagine he is
 off with Auntie
> Em somewhere in the Southern region of the globe!

I resemble that remark!! Southern region of the globe, mutter, mutter. You gotta be dreaming....

It's cold down there.

Incidentally, as most of us now must be aware, Katherine Hepburn died the day before yesterday and this afternoon I heard a most wonderful comment from one of the NPR movie reviewers of a live performance he attended.

Speaking of her diction, he said "....clipping consonanta as though they were rose bushes!"

Now somebody make an image of that one!
--
Emily L. Ferguson
elf@cape.com  508-563-6822