RE: Forum content vs. stated purpose

I didn't know photography had so many courses and qualifications!

I did A-level Art and Design (photography) and .... that's it! in photography and oh! I dropped out on an national certificate (photography)...

I'd like to add to my photographic skill.   Anyone have any ideas regarding UK courses I can afford.  Don't know what to take really,  Like to get more studio experience and stay with digital techniques.

I've discovered that ink-jets are not accepted and that selling anything requires that "selling" instinct AND you need a good reputation.  I don't think a course at college would give me that at 60.

Chris
http://www.chrisscrazyideas.co.uk
http://www.chrissgallery.co.uk

Norman Jackson Ford -
Visiting Lecturer,
School of Design,
Hong Kong Polytechnic University
&
Higher Diploma in Multimedia,
the Art School, HK Arts Centre

PhD (ABD)

Dept. of Comparative Literature (and Cultural Studies),
University of Hong Kong