Re: Emily Ferguson - Seascapes

Hi Emily,

What a can of worms, aye?
(In all humility) Sorry to hear about Ritts. I would have liked to have
met him. I admire his work. And I'm glad I asked the questions. I had no
idea that painting from someone's photograph was such a big thing. Gives
me pause. As for my original question concerning the cost of using your
print, I'll wait till I get the $500 and go to the shore myself. After
all this, I feel like I need a vacation. For anyone who may have
misunderstood me for being flip, not so, just ignorance on my part,
sorry. And as I said before, painting isn't my real joy, I just happen to
really love sail boats, and hot air balloons, and children, and flowers,
and...
Emily, please don't worry about me using your photos. I won't. : - )

Shyrell Melara Photography
Jonesville, NC USA
http://yadtel.net/~jmelara